You can use
"Toolkit for Twitter by PlugEx" to favorite (like) multiple tweets displayed on your
To do so, you must follow simple steps that are given below.
We recommend you to use this tool on
Twitter Home Page, however
you can use this tool on any page that displays like buttons.
- You must set your twitter language to English to properly detect buttons.
- You must be logged into your twitter profile, otherwise favourite / like buttons won’t
- You must have
"Toolkit for Twitter by PlugEx" installed on your web browser.
How to start
- To use this tool, visit twitter.com.
- Visit a page that shows like buttons.
- After that right click and click on “Click all like buttons” from context menu.
If you have followed above step, then a frame tool will be added on page you are currently on.
How to use
After above frame tool is added on your page, you must follow these steps to like all visible tweets:
- Select a custom time interval between button clicks.
- If you want to automatically scroll down to make more tweets visible to you.
- After that click on “Start Clicking” button.
This will start the process of clicking all like buttons, to stop this process, click on “Close”